10 Simple Packing Tips to Stop Pre-Travel Trauma
1. Layer, layer and layer again.
2. Mix and match a number of similar patterns together with assorted solid colors. This will give you numerous options.
3. Scarfs and jewelry are essentials to change your look quickly and easily.
4. Just add color, some sparkles and high heels to create a night look.
5. Take gloves, thin/thick tights and thermals to provide extra warmth for very little extra packing space (these roll into almost nothing in a suitcase
and you can also take in handbag or backpack for a quick change during the day or evening!).
6. Download your favorite books onto your phone or iPad prior to departure to free up weight and space. As these devices have their own light source
you can always read in the dark and also enlarge the text for tired eyes (don’t forget chargers).
7. Roll underwear, socks, belts and pantyhose and put into your shoes, suitcase crevices and tiny spaces.
8. I love clothes made from natural fibers because they breath better and therefore need less washing. Linen, cotton and wool feel better and look stylish even if crushed.
9. Make sure you take shoes that fit properly and that have been ‘worn in’.
10. Only take beauty and skincare items you use everyday. Take small sizes and purchase more along the way. The extra
purchase cost is well worth the space and weight saved.
Now all you have to do is Enjoy Your Vacation!!