1. wrap cheese in the waxed paper it came in or wrap it in greaseproof paper
2. put wrapped cheese in the salad drawer of fridge or in a cardboard fox and then in the fridge
3. cheese absorbs smells so do not store with other strong smelling foods
1. cheese tastes better at room temperature so take cheese out of fridge 1-2 hours before serving
2. gently scrape off any oily residue and trim off any new mould before serving. Mould on cheese is normal
Basic Cheese Categories
Be aware there is no universal cheese categorization method.
These diagrams show the basic groups cheese falls into.
I hope it helps when you next stand at the cheese counter trying to decide “which one today” !!
Are you a true cheese connoisseur? Find out here. Until next time…
PIN FOR LATER
Shop Related Products (Affiliate Disclosure Statement)