Well, 2015 was my year for Instagram. My first photo was posted just 37 weeks ago and I am truly in love. I love sharing my travel photos of France, French inspired items and things of beauty.
And I love following other Instagrammers who also share photos of France, Paris and things of beauty. So here are my favourites for 2015:
- @thegoodlifefrance: fresh and natural
- @chateauversailles: sumptuous and grand
- @frenchcountry: flowers and pretty things
- @patricialsands: diverse and original
- @getlostwithjackie: creatively showcases France and beyond
- @parisinfourmonths: shoes, bags, places, food
- @lostincheeseland: eclectic selection
- @ladureeitalia: the prettiest of all Laduree insta feeds
- @jaimelafrance: professional and beautiful scenery
- @exclusive_france: featured photos of France
So there you have it – my favourites! I know however that in 2016 I will find even more wonderful generous people taking the time to share their world with all of us. I look forward to finding and following them.
Is there someone you recommend to follow? I would love to know… Thanks Annette Xx