5 Must Do Things at the Côte de Granit Rose, France
1. Take the walking path between Plage du Coz-Pors and Plage de Greve-Blanch. The rocky promontory between these two beaches offers a splendid panorama of the coast and the inland countryside. Take driving directions to Trégastel-Plage and park in the visitor carpark. Allow 1.5 hours to leisurely walk the track and admire the view.
2. If visiting in summer, enjoy a swim in either Coz-Pors Beach or Greve-Blanch Beach then read a book sunbathing in the French sunshine.
3. Refresh yourself with a cold champagne or beer in summer, or hot chocolate (chocolat chaud) and cake in winter after your swim or walk at the interestingly decorated Salon de Thé at Le Hôtel de Beausejour.
4. Visit the Aquarium Marin which is located in a cave and surrounded by boulders. This is a great place to take kids. Check opening times: open daily in summer and school holidays only (French schools don’t forget!!) during winter http://www.aquarium-tregastel.com
5. Enjoy the peacefulness of Elise Saint Laurent and absorb the history within its walls.
For more information visit the Office du Tourisme – Mairie de Trégastel